Office COVID Safety Precautions
- We are following Governor Hogans Executive Order and the State of Maryland Guidelines.
- COVID Symptoms: Anyone with COVID or cold/flu symptoms are not to enter the office and are asked to contact their primary health care provider.
- Mask: All patients are required to wear a mask over their nose and mouth. Also, they must wash their hands and apply supplied hand sanitizer upon entering the office.
- Wait times: After being texted to enter, patients will be directed to their treatment room on arrival.
- Enhanced cleaning: The office, treatment rooms, bathrooms and hallways are cleaned and disinfected after each patient.