Fees and Policies
Acupuncture Fees Your initial appointment includes a comprehensive health history and physical exam that may include questions regarding your health, symptoms and life-style, pulse and tongue diagnosis for $150.
- Follow-up treatments are $90.
- Payment is due at the time of service.
- The following insurances are accepted: Blue Cross/Blue Shield (BCBS), Johns Hopkins Employee Health Plan (EHP), Cigna, Aetna, United Health Care as well as healthcare reimbursement accounts. Coverage for care is dependent upon the terms and conditions of your health insurance plan.
- To cancel or reschedule your appointment, 24-hour notice is required to avoid being assessed the $50 cancellation fee for the appointment scheduled.
- No shows for scheduled appointments are assessed the full fee for the appointment scheduled.
- After one "no show" a credit card deposit will be required to secure an appointment.
- Accepted payment methods include cash, check or charge.